Well, after a lot of hard decision making (I live on the edge) I have decided not to devote my blog entirely to Rage Against The Machine, and am going to talk about things that I am interested in other than that, hence forth my blog will also be including guitar comments and a begginers guide to what guitar various people play in different genres of music, and my opinion about them.
So let the reviewing begin!
The Fender Stratocaster
I am going to start with my personal favourite guitar, and I, the eleven year old prodigy do own a nice american made Stratocaster, built by Fender. They are single coil pickupped guitars with a lot of attack (I.E they are very punchy and tonally beautiful) and they are normally played by blues guitarists, although because of their great tone they are occasionally used in other genres, especially rock. They are well made guitars, and the spectrum of prices range from 150 quid (a squire) to 15,000 (an entirely hand built replica of Eddie Van Halen's, "Frankenstrat.")
Do bear in mind that the price increases depending on if they have a vintage status, which boosts their cost considerably.
Joe rating = 10/10 (why else would I own one?!
Thursday, 24 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment